Learning Experience Group LLC was founded on a simple, fundamental principle — that learning design should continuously consider a user-centered focus. Transforming behaviors and improving performance requires an objective, practical understanding of your people and the always-changing business ecosystem they operate in every day.
What problem are you trying to solve?
This basic question is easy enough to ask, but often leads to a variety of multifaceted, uncertain answers. Reaching an outcomes-based solution that aligns to the business, understanding the root cause, and validating it with your users, can bring clarity and transparency to how training really fits into the bigger picture.
We’ve been there. We’ve probably done that.
We bring countless years of “in the trenches” learning and development experience born from nimble start-up agencies through large, complex global organizations. We’ve reached many milestones of change, resilience, and success. Our goal is to share our stories, and help author more compelling chapters with our clients along the way.
- Training Needs / Gap Analysis
- L&D Team Capabilities Development
- Learning System Infrastructure Assessment
- Training Communications / Change Management
- Learning Tool / Platform Evaluation & Selection
Learning Design & Development
- Blended & Continuous Learning Models
- Web-based Training / Virtual Classroom
- Learner (User) Experience Design
- Managed Learning Services (Digital Content Production, Instructional Design)
Our EMPOWERMENT workshops are designed to help fast track your L&D teams in a variety of core foundational and emerging topics, including:
- Rapid Authoring Tools and Processes
- Understanding Emerging Learning Platforms
- Design Thinking for Learning
- Moving from ADDIE to Agile Development
- Elevating the Virtual Classroom Experience
Targeted to L&D professionals, business sponsors, and leaders, these sessions can provide rapid knowledge and skill building to apply immediately on the job. For more information on these or custom workshop topics, drop us a note.
“Without question, their experience and approach helped align our strategy to demonstrate business value while effectively addressing the learning and performance goals of our employees.”
“Jim’s depth of experience and practical thinking offers an invaluable point of view for making sound decisions with implementing learning technology. He often brings a unique, objective lens to any training challenge.”